Cathedral of the Risen Christ School’s primary purpose is to assist in the formation of
students who will ultimately possess strong religious values, academic integrity, individual
responsibility, and a clear sense of citizenship. The following objectives have been
defined as those being most central to the ultimate realization of our goal:
- Cathedral recognizes that parents have been entrusted by God with the
responsibility of educating their children and that the school’s role is
to assist parents with this task.
- Students should be assisted at every step along the path to their
ultimate goal which is salvation of their immortal souls and knowledge
of their responsibility to God.
- Cathedral of the Risen Christ must prepare students through sound instruction
for future education or employment. This is best accomplished through an atmosphere
that stresses the following:
- respect for and recognition of the dignity of all human beings
- the importance of effective and logical communication
- an appreciation for our nation’s laws and political processes
- academic excellence by utilizing a rigorous and challenging curriculum
- ability in the area of problem-solving, especially those requiring sound Catholic principles
- adequate competence in defending the faith.